- Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college or university.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in developing and implementing strategic and tactical communications plans, content marketing, or similar roles.
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus.
- Must possess a high level of self-initiative and motivation, driving multiple pieces of work forward simultaneously
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the constantly changing landscape of the healthcare industry
- Strong executive presence required, along with the ability to clearly and succinctly convey research/analyses to senior management. Advanced skills creating storylines in PowerPoint and delivering presentations also required.
- Comfortable structuring ambiguous problems, thinking creatively, generating and testing hypotheses.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.