The Processor I, Accounts Payable performs Accounts Payable assignments to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. In addition the Processor I is accountable for timely and accurate payments on behalf of the Village. This position reports to the Supervisor Accounts Payable.
· Understands AP procedures and policies per the AP manual
· May require periodic follow up training and coaching
· Attention to detail and accuracy rate consistent with team average
· Works independently with the goal of the team as a whole in mind
· Provides good customer service
· Collaborates with field and vendors
· Adheres to departmental and company guidelines and policies
· Meets deadlines with few exceptions
· Alerts Team Coordinator or Supervisor of issues and problems promptly
· Proper attendance according to department standards
· Other duties as assigned
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Type by touch, no less than 40 WPM. 10-key by touch
· Able to perform basic functions in Word, Excel, and Windows environment
· Able to work in a high volume, fast paced environment
· AP experience is a plus
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.