This Registered Nurse- RN Telephonic Case Manager or VillageHealth Nurse position is a telephonic role based in our Malvern, PA office.
This position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients. This position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams, the community, and Regional Operations Manager.
- One on One patient care
- Work-Life Balance, Monday-Friday Schedule
- Telephonic but not telecommute.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Qualifications for the Shining Star for our VillageHealth Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice required
- Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in clinical nursing required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in renal nursing or case management preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Current CPR certification required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.