The Specialist I, AP Support Services provides first-line response to AP related inquiries from vendors, teammates and/or managers. The position ensures customer’s questions are answered comprehensively within established SLA’s and calls and other contacts are tracked appropriately. Also, ensures other systems and/or vendor functions are maintained and completed timely. This position reports to the AP Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers incoming phone calls, emails, IM’s and walk ups in a high-volume environment knowledgeably with professionalism and courtesy
- Explain related DaVita policies, other regulations and system end user best practices to vendors, teammates and managers
- Provides general support to vendors and the Village at large related to best practices, policies and regulations
- Maintains security and discretion related to credit card, vendor and teammate specific information
- Clarifies, researches, and provides problem resolution for all AP related issues presented; escalate as necessary
- Based on inquiries received, detect trends and potential trouble areas; report to management
- Provides technical support and training for the end users of related systems as needed
- Reconciles vendor statements with over 90 day aging’s
- Makes corrections to expense and banking system account profiles as required
- Increases/Decreases credit card limits live in the banking system based on DaVita policy
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow governmental regulations, teammate guidelines, and all other DaVita policies
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Minimum of one (1) year’s AP related experience preferred
Minimum of one (1) year’s Call Center experience preferred
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel; working knowledge of Oracle preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.