The Sr. Strategy & Analytics Analyst will work as part of a highly visible, analytical team that manages and seeks to grow a $4B+ portfolio of health insurance revenue. The role involves strategic planning, risk assessment, and forecasting projects and the right candidate will be expected to: i) build complex financial models, develop strategic presentations, and execute ad-hoc analysis in support of health insurance contract decisions, ii) manage commercial payor portfolio reporting and performance metrics, iii) collaborate across multiple functions in preparation and rollout of initiatives to address the ever changing landscape of healthcare and iv) be involved in special projects of strategic significance where needed. This strategically vital role will equip a top-tier candidate with broad expertise and valuable insights into healthcare strategy, reimbursement, health reform, and population health. The role will also provide extensive interaction with Senior Executives, Directors and VPs of Strategy, Operations, Development, and Finance providing excellent visibility and opportunity for career advancement.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Sr. Strategy & Analytics Analyst must be able to work successfully with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives. The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
· Provide analytical support, independently lead analysis, and present analysis to the Commercial Health Insurance management team and interdepartmental consumers
o Structure the problem & develop a plan of attack to solve it
o Work with cross functional stakeholders to gain necessary inputs
o Create and maintain at times complex decision support models using a variety of analytical tools
o Develop financial impact and sensitivity analyses
o Clearly and concisely present findings to multiple levels of management
o Summarize insights from analysis; identify next steps; develop implementation plan
· Synthesize and convey analytical findings through compelling, executive ready presentations
o Storyboard, stress test and articulate an argument to be presented to executives
o Research market developments to support formulating strategy
· Project manage cross-functional teams
o Set milestones; adhere to tight deadlines; drive & motivate project team members
o Develop metrics to track success and meet deadlines
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree with a strong record of academic achievement
· Minimum two years of experience with business/financial analysis
· Experience in consulting, investment banking, corporate finance or strategy role is a plus
· Experience working in or with the Health Insurance sector is a plus
· Extensive Excel experience required
· Extensive PowerPoint experience desired
· Experience with SQL, VBA, R, or other programming languages desired
· Experience with analytical tools such as: SAS, SPSS, Tableau, SQL Server, STATA, etc. a plus
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.