<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" /> This position leads and manages the DaVita Health Solutions, Disease Management Program in our Malvern PA office.
Our Operations Manager is responsible for financial management, risk management, quality initiatives, outcomes, and performance measurements.
This position provides leadership and direction to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical patient care, teammate efficiency and productivity, and positive teammate relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations and DaVita policies o Monitor risk management and quality assurance compliance
- Achieve financial and quality goals for membership enrollment in DaVita Health Solution programs
- Measure patient care outcomes in the program
- Build effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Coordinate activities with management team, Regional Medical Directors, cross-functional departments, and others as needed
- Maintain and manage relationships with key constituencies and stakeholders, including providers and health plans
- Create and submit financial reports and analysis as needed
- Lead implementation of marketing and expansion initiatives
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of regional market and trends
- Identify opportunities for development and expansion of enhanced or new services
- Participate in joint venture meetings as needed
- Assist in and monitor implementation process; ensure deliverables and address questions and issues
- Provide leadership to direct reports & manage teammate employment activites such as hiring, promotion, job performance, evaluations etc.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Strong communication on medical management, operational, and business related issues
- Minimum of five (5) years’ management experience leading and managing teams required; experience in call- center environment preferred.
- Demonstrated experience managing to data driven outcomes and process improvement required
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Commitment to and role model of DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactionsIn-depth understanding of DaVita Health Solutions' mission and the roles of teammates in mission accomplishment
Innovative, analytical thinker with demonstrated ability to perform root cause analysis, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives
Demonstrated ability to create, refine, and manage new business processes
Ability to maximize resources to accomplish key metrics
Demonstrated ability to work effectively at both detail and big-picture levels and to drive initiatives forward
Demonstrated strengths in organizational, attention-to-detail, follow-through, reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Exceptional client relationship management and ability to influence others
Strong analytical skills with the ability to seek out underlying assumptions through probing, questioning, and listening
Ability to proactively identify and analyze issues in the workplace and identify and implement solutions collaboratively
Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.