GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Specialist I, No Response (Lab) is to obtain a response
and/or take the necessary steps to get the claim on file with the insurance
payer. Applies the knowledge and skills to complete a wide range of tasks at a
level which meets department standards and ensures goals and objectives are
achieved. Adheres to DaVita policies including corporate compliance and all
rules and regulations under the applicable local, state, and federal agencies
and accrediting bodies. This position reports to the Supervisor, Patient
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Initiates no response follow up of billed claims by calling
payers or researching claims on payer websites and initiates re-bills if
- Receives and processes explanation of benefits (EOB) from
payers and forwards to appropriate team for posting. EOBs can be obtained
through facsimile, email, mail, and/or the internal electronic bank file
- Documents daily in the A/R system all follow up and
communication on a patient account in a consistent and concise format and
escalates issues to lead and supervisor based on department standards.
- Validates and requests insurance changes through the A/R
system as required during collections process
- Retrieves assigned data and prioritizes based on AR
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2 years’ related medical collections experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word,
Excel, Outlook, and an electronic accounts receivable system required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.