The Project Manager has responsibility for delivering medium to high complexity projects in line with DaVita specific delivery frameworks including Waterfall, Agile and Hybrid methodologies.
- Medium to high complexity projects will usually have:
- Single customer
- Multiple delivery teams
- Multiple vendors
- Single portfolio
- Moderate project budget
The main scope of work for the Project Manager 2 is to manage and support the Project Leadership Team (PLT) to a successful delivery of the agreed project scope. This includes driving the project and tracking progress via multiple processes including:
- Creation of and tracking against schedule
- Managing risks and issues
- Managing creation and tracking of budget
- Communicating effectively to IT and business leadership
- Appropriate escalation of issues with PLT and leadership
- Creation of all applicable project artifacts
- Managing geographically diverse teams
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university
- Experience using Microsoft suite of tools including MS Project
- Experience using PPM (Project and Portfolio Management) tool
- Project Management Professional Accreditation
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.