DaVita isn't just any company. Similarly, this is not your typical HR role. We are seeking an operationally focused/results driven Strategy Leader to elevate our own bar of excellence.
This position will align HR and Operations strategy and activities to support the delivery of business goals; define and analyze business needs as related to talent, HR policies and services, and make recommendations to senior leadership. This is NOT a teammate relations position. In this position, you will empower and educate our leaders to be stronger leaders, create a culture of fun and success, and work towards our mission To Be the Provider, Partner and Employer of Choice.
Why should you join DaVita?
DaVita has the resources and the culture that allows our HR Business Partner to be an integral part of our operations leadership team. This role will impact our teammates (and thus our patients) lives every day. Our shared service model centralizes many administrative HR functions (benefits administration, leave of absence administration, payroll, teammate relations) to allow you to focus on driving change, while letting your peers in corporate HR manage their areas of expertise.
We’ve received a few accolades that prove our model works:
· Fortune's Most Admired Companies ('06-'16)
· Modern Healthcare Best Places to Work in Healthcare
· Training Magazine Top 125 ('05-'16)
· WorldBLU Most Democratic Work Place (’08-’15)
This is a role that is ever changing and will continue to grow and develop as our organization matures. Our Organizational Strategist provides human resources expertise, leadership and direction to facility management, divisional management and teammates concerning strategy for the organization.
What makes a stellar Organizational Strategist at DaVita?
Five (5) or more years of HR experience or Strong Operations and Strategy Management; three (3) years of which must have been either:
Able to travel up to 50% of time throughout South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida (can be unpredictable/unplanned)
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
· A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
· Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
· Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
· Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
· A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
· Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.