GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The Senior Applications Developer is responsible for the design, development and support of the Oracle eBusiness Suite application. This professional will work closely with the Business Analysts and business users to understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with the Business Analysts and business users to understand the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Participate in architecture, design, and code reviews.
- Design, development and support of the Oracle eBusiness Suite modules, such as General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets, Purchasing, iProcurement, etc.
- Work with QA (when applicable) for code/build releases, test case design, and defect resolution.
- Work with Project Managers/Application Manager for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting.
- Prepare and/or present documentation of technical presentations.
- Research issue resolution with Oracle, as well as pro-actively stay abreast of future plans from Oracle as it relates to Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Provide production support assistance as needed, including production on-call support and rotation.
- Mentor other team members in their areas of learning needs.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
- At least 5-7 years experience in an IT Application Developer role, with increasing responsibility for technical research,design/development, and production issue resolution.
- BA/BS degree in a technology related field, business administration or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple efforts
- Experience with working with packaged/purchased application enhancements, projects, and production support.
- Strong experience with Oracle eBusiness Suite required (5+ years).
- Willingness to Travel (5 - 10%)
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.