At DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a contract research organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., we use our extensive, applied database and real-world healthcare experience to assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of retrospective, prospective and pragmatic clinical trials.
DCR’s scientific and clinical expertise spans the lifecycle of product development with more than 175 client companies over the last 30+ years.
Unlike most contract research organizations, we are part of an integrated company that provides healthcare.
This unique structure enables us to integrate real-world experience and de-identified data with our operational excellence, superior customer service, and flexibility. From clinical trial design and execution to health outcomes research and publication planning, we offer a range of services to help with your project, regardless of where it is in the product life cycle.
This position provides logistical and clinical insight for the appropriate placement, effective implementation of Source documentation in clinical trials within the Late Phase (SMO) division of DaVita Clinical Research.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide overall direction and Sources Document (SD) creation for SMO research studies to ensure effective trial implementation and conduct
- Ensure ongoing risk and change management
- Identify and coordinate cross-functional teams and resources
- Maximize operational SD efficiency of study and study activities at both study sites and dialysis centers
- Develop relationships with and between sponsors, study sites, and dialysis centers
- Manage and oversee SD communications between study sites and sponsor
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Participate in management and strategic planning meetings
- High school diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s degree in Science or a related clinical degree preferred
- 3 or more years of clinical research experience preferred
- Previous project management experience preferred.
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Project, MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.