The Recruiter Supervisor assists the Recruiting Manager in supervising the day to day operations of the Associate Recruiters (AR). This position creates and provides management reports, assists the manager in identifying quality and process improvements, and provides direction to the AR team and ensures the recruiting system processing for all recruiting activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor daily activities of department workflow; provide workflow direction and respond to issues, concerns, and questions from department teammates
o Develop, maintain, and ensure an efficient process to ensure a positive experience for Hiring Managers and candidates
o Track issues with process; develop solutions as needed
o Conduct formal and ad hoc training
o Provide ongoing, timely communication to department teammates on goals and objectives, vendor updates, issues, and activities impacting job responsibilities
• Assists Manager in managing the daily operations
o Responds to issues, concerns, and questions
o Conducts formal and ad hoc training
• Ensures team follows documented policies and procedures, including OFCCP and Compliance directives, and conducts procedural control activities, as appropriate
o Creates and distributes audit reports to management
• Evaluates and reports key performance metrics.
o Creates and distributes reports to management.
• Makes recommendations on changes/enhancements to recruiting processes, system, hand-offs, and hiring manager interactions.
• Participates in department meetings, teams, and committees, and training as needed.
• Travel required: up to 20%.
• High School Diploma or equivalent and Bachelor’s degree in related area required
• Minimum of 2 years of high volume recruiting experience required
• Minimum of 1 year demonstrated process and metric management experience required
• Minimum of 1 year demonstrated performance management
• Experience and/or training in Recruiting or Human Resources strongly preferred
• Healthcare experience preferred
• Demonstrated knowledge of Recruiting terminology preferred
• Proficient computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Taleo , Outlook required; basic proficiency in Workday or other ATS software preferred
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.