Responsible for coordinating the work flow and performing duties to ensure effective, efficient functioning of the front and back office of a physician office (8 physicians).
- Schedule patients and make follow-up reminder calls within established guidelines
- Answer phones knowledgeably in timely manner with professional courtesy
- Monitor and maintain physicians’ schedules and expense reports
- Prepare and maintain patient medical charts on daily basis (includes filing dictation, lab results, etc.)
- Fax lab results, dictation and referrals within specified timeframes
- Verify insurance eligibility, charge entry, rebilling, and collections
- Deposit co-pays daily
- Identify insurance companies to contract with and assist with physician and other provider credentialing with companies
- Help establish, promote, and maintain DaVita values with office teammates, vendors, physicians
- Know and understand all emergency procedures for clinic (including but not limited to evacuation, fire, natural disasters); be prepared to respond calmly and efficiently with patient safety as priority
- Set up referrals and hospital authorizations
- Schedule diagnostic visits in timely manner
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of healthcare practice experience preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office suite skills (including but not limited to Word, Excel or similar program)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.