The Process Analyst will
support process improvement initiatives that drive DaVita's growing disease management program; VillageHealth.
This analyst role will work across operations, commercial
payor relations, medical claims, clinical quality, and leadership teams to
develop new insights, process recommendations, and project plans. Initiatives developed and executed by this analyst role will directly impact teammate operations and patient experience. Top analyst candidates will be adaptable, have an analytical
mindset, and a willingness to challenge status quo
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Solution & capability
design: Drive definition and design of innovative
solutions based on external and internal input.
Drive clarity and consensus across teams on near-term priorities.
· Process and communication
design: Observe and document current model of care and
operational processes. Identify and
drive initiatives to standardize and improve.
· Primary market research: Conduct and/or manage provider, payor partner,
and teammate interviews to assess the feasibility and need for new
· Secondary market research: Profile current industry best practices to
inform the priority and design of new model of care capabilities (e.g.,
predictive analytics, evidence-based medicine, etc).
· Fact base development: Identify and analyze key data sources (e.g., medical
claims, process statistics, etc) to put a fact base behind recommendations. Develop actionable output to support decision
· Communication: Develop and deliver written and verbal
communications to inform and align multiple working teams in addition to senior
· New process/capability launches: Work with clinical leadership and operations
teams to pilot and implement recommendations.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field (physical sciences, mathematics, computer science, economics, etc.)
- Ready to create new data processing and warehousing solutions to increase the analytics team efficiency
- Experience conducting high quality analysis with complex datasets and
advanced proficiency in MS Excel
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.