No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning
environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
The Director of Strategy & Specials Projects will work on high priority initiatives related to growth strategy and revenue operations in Kidney Care.
Expectations for this role will include:
- Developing and implementing growth strategies for DaVita’s commercial kidney care business
- Partnering closely with field leadership to drive growth in their markets. Areas include:
- Analytics to identify key macro and micro drivers of growth
- Physician and hospital engagement strategy and outreach
- Clinical/operating improvements that contribute to recognition of DaVita as a provider of choice
- Contributing as a key thought partner in preparing for and reacting to ongoing healthcare reform
- The Director will work with a team of highly motivated individuals with management consulting and operations experience. He/she will be expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Essential Duties and Responsbilities
· Utilizes hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate and prioritize opportunities
· Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks
· Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
· Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
· Ability to collaborate and develop relationships with a diverse group of people (executives, analysts, field operators, physicians, hospital executives, and patients)
· 10%-25% travel may be required
· Proven record for developing talent and building strong teams
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 1-4 years of post-graduate experience in management consulting, banking, or corporate strategy preferred; 5-10 years of total work experience in progressive roles
- MBA from a top-tier business school or graduate degree in a healthcare related field (MD, MPH, MHA) preferred
- Experience leading challenging projects with teams that deliver tangible impact on operating and/or financial performance
- Healthcare background beneficial, but not required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.