- This position is an internship, lasting six months to 12 months.
- Previous internship or corporate communications experience is preferred.
- The role focuses on internal and external communication, with an emphasis on media monitoring and reporting.
- Experience/familiarity with Marketo or HTML is preferred but not required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform daily media monitoring; create daily media coverage reports; and assess and archive coverage
- Write and edit news releases, media advisories and newsletters
- Identify media markets and develop journalist contact lists
- Pitch stories to reporters and generate media coverage
- Serve as contributor and lead editor for internal magazine
- Collaborate with internal departments to promote news relevant to internal stakeholders
- Assist video production team with generating bi-weekly news broadcast
- Prepare and submit various award submissions for corporate honors and recognitions
- Conduct time-sensitive research on various topics as needed
- Track and report marketing and communication metrics for various marketing communications activities
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.