As a Project Manager of Diversity and Inclusion, you will be
responsible for partnering with internal and external stakeholders to build a
forward-thinking and innovative Village. You will develop programs and
initiatives in support of our D&I priorities.
What you will do:
- Embed D&I into existing programs and initiatives
to advance and drive inclusion and engagement
- Translate data insights and trends into tangible
programs and initiatives and a compelling story to encourage others to join us
on our journey
- Oversee the coordination and execution of
external branding opportunities and community outreach efforts while continuing
to build our brand and promote the Village as an employer of choice
- Collaborate with key partners to create strong
champions to ensure D&I has strong impact, embedded our core processes and
- Overcome Barriers: Takes responsibility for
addressing obstacles that hinder our people and our business
- Inclusive: Embraces diverse skills, styles and
- Relationship Oriented: Builds trusted
relationships with teammates, across multiple levels of the organization
Constantly learns more about our business, competitors, industry and the
broader market to drive insights and decisions
- Deliver Results: Delivers positive results
regardless of circumstances, utilizing the right mix of analysis, judgments,
agility, and urgency.
You will love this job if:
have a demonstrated passion for driving
are a people person. You enjoy interacting and
building relationships with different types of people every single day
are strategic with a bias towards action. You aren’t afraid of complex problems and
enjoy thinking creatively.
like to learn. Healthcare and Diversity are
complicated but you’re excited to explore how these two come together.
gain a deep level of fulfillment through teaching others about
your learnings and you are excited about the prospect of building
from the ground up
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s or MBA
- You have experience developing company-wide
strategic programs and initiatives or prior consulting experience
- You are highly analytical with experience
translating metrics into insights
- You have a strategic mindset with the ability to
see big picture, constantly imagine future scenarios and develops initiatives
to sustain competitive advantage
- You are comfortable working across all levels of
an organization and have the ability to influence up, across and down
- You are open to US and International travel and
engage in external activities as a Village representative (evening and weekends)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.