General Purpose of the Job
The Director – Business Services Transition facilitate a wide array of strategic and operational projects that reside in the Group Vice President’s lane. Projects are related to creating, implementing and driving to results around standardizing operational and risk mitigation processes. Topics will likely involve:
· Supporting the business in new process design and implementation
· Operationalizing strategies across DaVita Medical Group, Kidney Care, and International
· Implementing large-scale operating and support model changes to reduce risk, drive efficiencies and increase effectiveness
· Ensuring that key metrics are defined, developed, and tracked; and that improvements result in a positive, sustainable impact for the enterprise
The Director will develop and lead a team of highly motivated individuals with management consulting, project management and other similar experiences, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
This role provides excellent exposure to the DaVita executive level team.
· Ensure new business services have a completely developed support model, including processes, service/operating level agreements, key performance indicators, metrics, and continuous improvement plans.
· Represent the business and partner with the technology teams to develop robust solutions and exemplary processes.
· Partner with Business Owners, Project Managers, Managed Services Partners, and Operations teams to ensure that projects are delivered in alignment with operational readiness plans.
· Analyze and diplomatically challenge new and existing processes and solutions.
· Utilize and embed good project management practices in all projects.
· Build and lead Project Management Office that is right sized for the business, with a focus on efficiency and effectiveness with minimal administrative overhead.
· Work with the project management teams to develop appropriate gates within the development/delivery frameworks to ensure an effective transfer to operations.
· Capability to handle multiple projects and teams simultaneously.
· Ensure that 3rd party contracts contain an agreed upon support model which aligns with business objectives and is backed with SLAs managed through regular service reviews.
· Partner with the security, compliance, and business continuity teams to ensure their requirements have been met as part of the operational readiness plan.
· Represent the business team at project meetings to define and implement service acceptance criteria for both new and changing services.
· Continually review existing business services for process/efficiency improvement opportunities.
· Liaise with technical SMEs and business owners to ensure end-to-end business service requirements are met.
· Ensure all operational support documentation is completed to a high standard by all relevant Design and Service Transition functions.
· Develop and implement growth strategies across Kidney Care, International, Healthcare Partners and Strategic Business Units.
· Develop strategies for integrated care business model development.
· Introduction and incubation of disruptive medical technologies.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.