<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
The ROPS Business Analyst is a technical analyst who is responsible for actively supporting the execution of strategic initiatives, running of routine reports, and special projects as it relates to revenue operations and billing management, which may include root-cause analysis and process re-design. This position will also assist in creating and reporting metrics, identifying opportunities as well as gaps within Revenue Operations. Finally, the position will act as a liaison between the Team Excelsior and Revenue Operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Project Management: 30%
Demonstrates the ability to effectively prioritize tasks with limited direction and seeks assistance when appropriate
Assist stakeholders with negotiating and prioritizing requirements
Ensure that new processes are documented and that changes are communicated to all affected parties
Assist on various projects, meet deadlines, and handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, ever changing and evolving business environment with shifting time frames
Business Analysis: 40%
Follows the established Excelsior best practices for requirements gathering, documenting, and other determined items
Shows the ability to gather specifications, understand and define the problem, and identify and evaluate potential solutions to the problem
Ability to see commonality in a problem set to develop a generic solution, which can be extended to solve multiple problems
Assist in the identification and implementation of process improvements and metric designs, which result in measurable improvement to partner’s business
Generate innovative solutions by approaching problems with curiosity and open mindedness, using existing information to its fullest potential
Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in writing and verbally to customers
Ability to run, troubleshoot, QA and deliver recurring reporting on a set schedule
Exhibits a basic understanding of our technology platforms and information systems
Collaborate with stakeholders and validates the new reporting
- Exercises good judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as scheduled or needed
- Create and maintain documentation related but not limited to reporting, processes, training, etc.
Other duties as assigned: 5%
Total Allocation of Time: 100%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Prior Healthcare Revenue Cycle experience is highly preferred
- Strong and tactful communication skills
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.