The Executive Assistant to the Director (DaVita calls this position our :Regional Office Coordinator) provides direct administrative support to the Regional Operations Director (ROD).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE ROLE:
- This position will support TWO Directors (one in the Asheville Region & one in the Charlotte Region)
- MUST be able to travel between divisional offices as needed
- About 2 days a week, WILL BE SPENT in Charlotte, and remaining days spent in Asheville (this will vary, as the priorities throughout the year shift between regions)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide all secretarial support for ROD (letters, memos, faxes)
- Coordinate and arrange conference calls and gather data and prepare DeNovo information as needed such as (but not limited to) proposals, bids, state walk-through of facility
- Coordinate new facility open houses
- Prepare Monthly Facility Report Calendar and follow through with facilities
- Arrange travel plans for ROD
- Proactively monitor and manage office supplies and equipment needs
- Manage calendar and coordinate meetings with facility directors, administrators, and corporate personnel
- Reconcile and track expense reports
- Assist with creating presentations as requested
- Act as facility and customer liaison for ROD
- Other duties as assigned
- Additional expectations:
- Attend education activities, in-services, and staff meetings
- Handle special projects on an as-needed and sometimes urgent basis
- Understand and comply with DaVita policies and procedures (such as DaVita employment policies and procedures) as well as all state and federal regulations for patient care and services (Medicare, HIPAA, OSHA, or other governing agencies including but not limited to JCAHO)
- Comply with state or federal regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Program
- Able to work overtime with little or no notice
- Able to travel when necessary
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2-3 years previous Executive Level Support experience strongly preferred
- Minimum one year experience as administrative assistant strongly preferred
- Minimum typing speed of 60-75 wpm
- Associate degree strongly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills demonstrating proficiency in the following systems:
- MS Word (required)
- Excel (required)
- PowerPoint (required)
- Business Map (preferred)
- Geofinder Mapping Software (preferred)
- Expensable (preferred)
- Sidekick or Palm Pilot (preferred)
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors.
- Excellent organizational skills (attention to detail and follow through extremely important)
- Ability to handle busy phones in a professional and courteous manner with all levels of the organization
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Sound judgment, troubleshooting, and problem resolution skills
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.