We're a community first and company second!
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you a strong patient advocate? Are you born to educate and champion for the rights of others? The Insurance Counselor position is instrumental in educating dialysis patients about the complexities of health insurance. The Insurance Counselor acts as a patient advocate, championing a patient’s rights to choose their healthcare providers and insurance coverage. In addition, the Insurance Counselor helps alleviate a patient’s financial stress of being on dialysis by supporting their choice to continue working and identifying various options for obtaining health care coverage.
The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be a great communicator. This person will be a highly organized, self-driven, problem solver, comfortable working autonomously, and above all, passionate about patient education and advocacy.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.