We're a community first and a company second!<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Are you passionate about helping people? Are you a strong patient advocate?The Charitable Assistance Specialist position is instrumental in ensuring timely processing of patient requests for premium assistance from the American Kidney Fund. The Charitable Assistance Specialist partners with our facility teammates in support of patients application for and processing of premium payment requests.
The ideal candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and be a great communicator. This person will be a highly organized, self-driven, problem solver, comfortable working autonomously, and above all, passionate about patient support.
- Review of new American Kidney Fund (AKF) HIPP applications for accuracy and completeness
- Processing of new AKF HIPP applications for patients requesting assistance
- Processing of recurring requests for ongoing premium payment support
- Tracking requests to ensure timely recurring requests and payment
- Tracking timeline for re-applications, consents, documentation, etc
- Relationship building with Social Worker, Administrative Assistant & Insurance Counselor partners
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in customer service, healthcare organization, and/or insurance company
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
- Highly organized
- Multi-tasker who consistently meets deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Work well with and without direct supervision
- Spanish speaker preferred but not required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.