Sr. Director of Physician Experience will lead a wide array of strategic
projects and grow operational capabilities focused on achieving our “Partner of
Choice” mission for DaVita Kidney Care. This position will focus on
innovating new and adapting existing programs to create a differentiated
physician experience in healthcare. This position is also responsible for
assessing Village demands and impact on our physician partners to determine
what and how these programs can achieve optimal outcomes for the Village, the
physician partner and patients.
duties and responsibilities
following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectation of this
position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
– This position will be responsible for assessing challenges, identifying
needs, prioritizing investments within direct control, and influencing
investment outside of direct control.
address needs of physician partners nationally – Create products and
programs, create and adapt processes, and implement change management to
improve the experience of the physician.
address Village demands on physician partners – Engage with all businesses
and functions in DaVita Kidney care to understand the demands on the
physician partners. Determine impact to physician partner, Village
and patient then plot course of action and execute.
and operationalize programs – Program manage and successfully deliver
results for physicians and Village goals.
growth – Continuously assess, operate and improve process, change
management and product capabilities.
Leadership – Hire, lead, motivate and develop direct and indirect
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
candidate should be:
- Effective at building professional relationships on a
short time line, engaging all levels of leadership.
- Sophisticated with established skills in large project
change management, from when a solution is developed through successful
- Highly organized
- Experienced with managing change across multiple lanes
- Bachelor's degree in related field required, Master’s
degree from a top-tier university highly preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in healthcare or
operational/business setting demonstrating strong analytical skills;
related analytical and/or consulting experience preferred
- Relevant experience with physicians and in DaVita is a
plus, but not required
- Demonstrated competence in structural business
process/workflow design analysis, project management, change management
and performance improvement experience
- Lean/Six Sigma black belt certification a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years experience directly managing
- Proven ability to develop communication strategy that
serves varied constituents
- Outstanding conceptual, analytical and problem solving
- Strong overall athletic ability to have impact across
a range of functions and disciplines
- Ability to engage directly with senior level
executives (e.g., CEO, President, etc.)
- Strong influencing skills; track record of successful
client relationship development and ability to quickly build credibility
and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels.
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning
projects and driving them to completion
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative,
and relationship-building skills
- Team player with the ability to sell change
effectively and influence others
- Strong verbal and written communications, including
- Demonstrated ability to recognize, prioritize, and
evaluate market trends and specific growth opportunities
- Ability to effectively drive multiple projects
- Ambitious and pro-active with strong team leadership
- Keen understanding and passion for healthcare
- Strong desire to manage, develop and mentor other
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.