The Director, Education and Learning with the Physician Experience Organization is a critical leadership role at DaVita. This position reports to the Vice President of Operations within the Physician Experience Organization. The new Director will be part of the operations leadership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing a team that designs and delivers training and education through diverse mediums to diverse audiences.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive. This position will lead a team with accountability for:
· Development of curriculum to educate both teammates and physicians on DaVita’s physician focused clinical software suite, clinical initiatives, and other programs
· Development and delivery of classroom, clinic, and other venue based informational content for physicians and teammates
· Analysis and measurement of current and future program effectiveness
· Continuous improvement strategy and execution for education solutions
· Develop strong cross functional collaboration and service culture
· Be a role model for our Mission, Core Values, and The DaVita Way (our culture)
· Travel is required, ~20-30%
A successful candidate will have held leadership positions as well as in-depth experience in several of the following areas:
· In-app software training design
· Instructional design: creation and delivery of curriculum through multiple mediums
· E-learning and hybrid learning expertise
· Understanding of both iterative and linear instructional design methodologies (Addie/ISD; SAM; Agile) and ability to craft custom methodologies for the goals and resources at hand
· Experience driving selection and adoption of LMS and/or learning development suites and standards
· Healthcare industry knowledge and experience
· Experience and familiarity with electronic health record systems is a plus
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required):
A Bachelor's degree is required
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.