Are you looking for a career with a mission and values-driven company? Take this opportunity to be part of a company that fosters team structure, spirit and support of one another. Consider a career with DaVita!
At DaVita, we believe a company can also be a community, and a community of committed individuals can actually make a difference in the way health care is practiced in this country. Why choose us? Put simply, its more than just a job…it's a lifestyle. DaVita teammates have the opportunity to contribute in a way that makes a positive impact in the lives of thousands!
DaVita is currently looking for a Project Manager. Those who excel in this role are highly ambitious, results driven, and possess the ability to "think outside the box". This position requires a high- level of project management abilities, attention to detail and experience managing deadline driven and large-scale projects within varying environments, domestically. Potential teammates must possess 5 - 8 years of construction-related or Architectural Engineering knowledge and have experience with "ground up" construction. The ideal candidate for this position will be a critical thinker with a demonstrated ability to oversee design and site evaluations, establish contracts, oversee onsite work, prepare and implement action plans, and lead improvement initiatives, while having FUN doing it!
Project Managers with DaVita design, oversee and implement 20 - 30 projects simultaneously. This position would require up to travel up to 50% and would work with the operations team and other clinical team members to help identify projects, as well as, relocation of clinics, expansion projects, renovation of existing clinics, Facility Maintenance (FM) projects, Mold Abatement and Remediation. They coordinate with the Facility Maintenance team for scope, budget, and management projects.
Essential Traits for success as a Project Manager (but not limited to):
- Ability to travel up to 50% to worksites in the LA area
- Continue to build and foster relationships with DaVita Operations, Inter-department teammates, all village teammates, and vendors
- Actively participate in DaVita divisional and company-wide meetings consistently
- Understand and follow DaVita Employment Guidelines and procedure.
- Attend departmental staff meetings
- Possess a strong work ethic; willingness to accept high levels of personal responsibility and commitment; strong drive to go beyond the call of duty
- Possess initiative, a proactive mindset, offer flexibility, strong perseverance and desire for continuous learning
- Strong desire to be part of a fun, yet hard working team
- Adaptability and flexibility in an environment that fosters continuous improvement
- Multi-tasking - ability to support multiple projects
- Mature and professional
- Ability to work effectively with high-performing teams
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level executives
- Personal values in line with DaVita's Core Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun