Senior Manager, Government Programs<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Reporting to the Director of Government Programs, this position will have accountability for both special projects and growth within one or more VillageHealth Integrated Care Programs in California. This requires building and maintaining relationships with strategic partners across functions, including, but not limited to: DaVita Kidney Care Teammates, Health Plans, and External Providers. This position is highly visible, requires innovative thinking and strategic planning in an operations environment, and has the opportunity to manage and develop a team. When successful, this position presents broader opportunities in DaVita’s Integrated Care efforts.
- Accountable for growing the number of members enrolled in the Special Needs Plan and maintaining a superior experience for enrollees
- Holds principal project management responsibility for a variety of clinical and growth projects
- Analyzes enrollment and churn data to propose and execute marketing initiatives, including those related to member experience and quality incentive programs
- Manages a team of local marketing/provider relations specialists
- Establishes and owns close relationships with all internal and external strategic partners associated with DaVita’s Integrated Care efforts (Kidney Care Leadership, participating dialysis facilities, health plan sales/contracting/network development/provider relations, Nephrologists, health systems, and all other providers on our members’ care continuum).
- Delivers executive level presentations to key stakeholders inside and outside of the organization
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree in related area; MBA preferred<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Minimum of four (4) years' project management and financial/operational experience
- Demonstrated experience working with multi-disciplinary teams including focus groups required
- Advanced proficiency and skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required; intermediate proficiency in Outlook required
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to enhance relationships through strong and effective communication, problem solving and decision making
- Superior verbal and written presentation skills - comfortable making business presentations to operational and clinical groups
- Excellent communication skills and experience converting ideas/concepts into tactical execution.
- Willingness to Travel (25%)
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.