We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an Executive Assistant role supporting Senior-Level Management (i.e. Senior Directors, Senior VP's, Divisional VP's, etc.) and C-Suite Executives. Articulate written and verbal communication, the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and the flexibility to work long hours is a must! DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of service possible. 'Thinking outside the box' to make things happen are key traits for this person.
What a superstar Executive Assistant looks like:
DaVita functions as a very fast-pasted work environment, so your ability to work at a high-level of proficiency with little supervision is essential. As an Executive Assistant, you are clever, resourceful and independently driven. You know how to take the ball and roll with it. You have the ability to Get Stuff Done; or GSD as we call it. This is the perfect role for someone who is assertive,organized and able to decisively make well thought out decisions and run with them. We will also be sure to put your multi-tasking skills to the test!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Executive Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Proven experience supporting leadership positions at the Senior Director/VP level
- Associates degree or higher highly preferred
- Microsoft Certified highly preferred.
- Proven experience in Outlook
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.