Our assistants are more than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
International Accounting is looking for its next administrative assistant! We are looking for someone with proven excellence in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person and electronically. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service possible.
If this sounds like you, continue reading!
The purpose of this position is to provide administrative and clerical support to teammates in the International Accounting department to ensure department goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule, organize, coordinate and facilitate meetings, events, training sessions, interviews, appointments, travel arrangements, conferences and department activities for all team members as requested.
- Prepare communications such as agendas, minutes, memos, charts, graphs and process documentation.
- Review, edit and format Power Point Presentations and meeting handouts.
- Assist with training to include organizing training folder, preparing training documents and creating on-boarding package.
- Update and maintain team’s Starpoint site including journal entry upload, tracking and maintenance.
- Manage department calendars including close calendar and vacations/PTO and travel.
- Compile, process and file financial reporting documents and reports as required for record keeping.
- Document retention management including box labeling, electronic log maintenance and pick-up of boxes for off-site storage.
- Maintain International Architecture file.
- Assist with monthly refresh of Essbase accounting files.
- Prepare, reconcile, track and submit expense reports as requested.
- Prepare monthly currency rates file.
- Gather and submit monthly patient counts.
- Assist with Concur teammate set-up and maintenance of active list.
- Create and maintain deal database for tracking.
- Coordinate delivery of office supplies.
- Facilitate birthday cards and welcome posters.
- Maintain confidentiality of all company information in accordance with SOX regulations and DaVita policies
- Know, understand, and follow DaVita teammate handbook and safety and security policy and procedures
- Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled is an essential responsibility of this position.
- Flexible job hours in order to support all international customers
- Occasional overtime may be required
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant.
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
High school diploma or equivalent required; some college-level work in related field preferred.
Minimum three years work experience; prior work experience with a Finance or Accounting department
is a plus.
Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and Outlook required
Other Skills and Abilities:
Strong communications skills (verbal and written).
Demonstrates ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment with accuracy and ability to meet deadlines.
Demonstrates organizational skills and attention to detail
Able to work in a team environment as well as independently and to foster a positive work environment.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Excel, is a must.
Performance and behavior reflect the Mission and Core Values of DaVita.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.