You are cordially invited by DaVita to join us for an RN and Patient Care Technician DaVita Hiring Event on:
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 at
2321 W Morehead Street
Charlotte, NC 28208
Our event begins at 4:30 pm and will run until approximately 7:00 pm.
Everything you need to know before you arrive:
- What to wear: Come as you are
- When you arrive: Please sign in and grab a name tag
- What to expect: Snacks, Beverages, FUN! This is not a typical “career fair”. This event is an opportunity for you to experience the DaVita culture and learn about DaVita in a relaxed atmosphere. *Onsite interviews available
- What to bring: Please bring a copy of your resume!
Can’t make it? No problem! A DaVita recruiter will contact you after the event, even if you can’t attend.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Still have questions or want to book an interview slot? Katie Claus at Katie.Claus@DaVita.com.
60,000 career stories and counting…what will yours be?
Feel free to "apply" to this posting, which will confirm your RSVP!
We love our patients. We think you will, too.
What you do is vitally important at DaVita-and in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related services in an outpatient setting. Make the most of your skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you. We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.