Our assistants are more
than just administrative; they are our foundation for success!
DaVita Dialysis is
looking for its next administrative assistant to guide and direct business
initiatives from the ground up! We are looking for someone with proven excellence
in an administrative role, and who is an articulate communicator both in person
and electronically. DaVita is looking for an individual who will go above
and beyond to extend the highest level of customer service possible.
If this sounds like you,
As a DaVita
administrative assistant you will be called on to organize and schedule many
events for your department. An ability to work with Microsoft Office
applications is a MUST! You will constantly be learning new processes and
technological applications, so we are looking for someone with a desire to grow
personally and professionally. You will be asked to arrange meetings,
make travel plans, and schedule appointments for your department.
Organizational skills are a must!
DaVita functions as a
very fast-paced work environment, so your ability to work at a high level of
proficiency with little supervision is essential. We will put your
multi-tasking skills to the test!
Assistant, Accounts Payable
The purpose of this
position is to provide administrative support to Director, Manager(s) and
Supervisors of the Accounts Payable Department, to ensure department goals and
objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Schedule meetings, answer phones/voicemails, make
travel arrangements, create expense reports, etc.
- Maintain department intranet page and shared drive.
- Update and manage all process documentation.
- Organize and manage onboarding of new teammates.
- Assist in planning events for the Accounts Payable
- Ensure that documents are properly filed and indexed.
- Assist with general ledger account inquiries and
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Administrative Assistant (Business Offices)
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
EDUCATION AND/ OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma,
Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years of administrative
- Assist in planning events for
the Accounts Payable Department.
- Ensure that documents are
properly filed and indexed.
- Assist with general ledger
account inquiries and reconciliations.
- Microsoft Office: Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Publisher, Visio and Outlook.
- Website design and management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- DaVita Way of Team
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.