Paladina Health is a Denver, CO based company with a bold vision: To transform primary care in America. Our model of Direct Primary Care empowers our providers to handle the majority of patients health needs and is intensely focused on quality clinical outcomes. Our pursuit of this vision is the driving force that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas and are energized by the challenge of redefining today’s model of healthcare. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard.
Launched in 2011, Paladina now has over 50 physician offices across 10 states. While Paladina Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of the 16B healthcare services provider DaVita, it operates as a relatively independent entity, with sufficient autonomy to grow quickly and make decisions that are right for driving the business and improved health.
About the Role
Paladina Health is looking for a Chief Medical Officer to lead the company’s clinical strategy & medical practice. The CMO will play a critical role in leading the strategy and execution to continue to recognize Paladina Health as the clinical leader in Direct Primary Care. We are passionate about improving patient outcomes, while reducing healthcare costs, and providing a massively differentiated experience for patients and clients. Reporting to the CEO, this role will lead the following teams: Clinical Providers, Quality & Care Coordination, Wellness, and Medical Affairs.
Your Key Responsibilities
The following reflect key expectations of this position, but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Expertise with respect to the current practice of evidence-based, outcome focused medicine
· Ability to communicate clearly with patients, families, agencies, other physicians and teammates regarding patient care
· Embrace and exemplify the core vision and values of Paladina Health
· Demonstrated success building and leading high performing teams, multi-site experience preferred
· Ability to thrive in a constantly evolving, fast paced environment, partnering with non-physician operational leaders
· Team-first attitude essential, including working well with non-physicians
Paladina is proud to
be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.