Improve lives, form lasting relationships and have fun at work.
· "In the Village, you're part of a community that takes care of everybody. It's like a circle of care. We provide excellence in customer service, and we keep it fun through teamwork. - Kay A.
What you do is vitally important to DaVita and makes an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will ensure the compassionate, professional delivery of all dialysis-related nursing services in an outpatient setting. As a nurse at DaVita you will constantly be on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make the most of your nursing skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and wellbeing.
The Shining Star in this role should have:
The DaVita Village Difference
· Industry-leading patient care with clinical outcomes ranked above the national average.
· Dynamic leadership grounded in Core Values, Mission and clearly defined goals for you.
· Diverse, team-driven culture that thrives on fun and supports you.
· Commitment to developing you and the chance to explore multiple career paths.
· Stability and strong financial results - ten years of steady revenue growth.
· Performance-based compensation and rewards for your hard work.
· A commitment to the greater good: We are a community first, a company second.
Are you ready to make a difference in the lives of your patients and enjoy the support of a stellar team? If so, we'd like to speak with you.
DaVita is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.