General Purpose of the Job:
Performs configuration and setup work to support system functionality of the PeopleNet and Workday applications; functions as subject matter expert for business functionality as it translates to these applications. Responsible to process all payroll payment activities for the Village as a whole.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processes daily/biweekly payroll runs for DaVita Kidney Care and DaVita Medical Group
- Ensures proper use and access controls to the automated PeopleNet and Workday applications as directed and required by the Payroll
- Troubleshoots and resolves all payroll systems related service now tickets – submitted via phone or self-service
- Gathers Requirements, tests and validates updates of PeopleNet and Workday configuration to production systems
- Ensures compliance with policy & procedures, employee confidentiality laws, and federal, state and local laws as it pertains to compensation and benefits
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years of experience
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in related area or a combination of education and progressively responsible work experience in related area may be substituted in lieu of degree on a year-for-year basis preferred
- Ability to maintain absolute confidentiality concerning information accessed required
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Accounting required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in payroll systems required
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Excel; intermediate proficiency in Workday, PeopleSoft, MS Word, MS Outlook and MS Access; basic proficiency in Snag-It required
- Demonstrated working knowledge of general ledger accounting functions required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.