The Specialist, Quality Assurance PA (Lab) is responsible for conducting quality assurance audits of the various tasks and functions throughout Patient Accounting, with a high level of detail and analytics.
This role ensures the accuracy and integrity of the workload and identifies areas of concern. Must possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and healthcare benefits. Must have a strong understanding of auditing standards and processes. Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Applications and intermediate software skills.
- Perform routine audits of STAT-PPS invoicesentered into the database system to ensure invoices balance, the appropriate fee schedule isselected, and any additionaledits that mayimpact proper processingforpayment
- Perform routine audits on cash related correspondence including EOBs,payer requests and denialspostedin the labsystem to ensure the informationis posted accurately to the appropriate payers and patient accounts
- Perform routine audits on steps taken to address no-response claims to ensure proper measures were taken to resubmit clean claimsfor payment
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years of experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills Required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.