• Current CCHT in state of practice, required
• Minimum of one (1) year’s nephrology patient care experience in dialysis delivery and the treatment of renal disease required
• Demonstrated knowledge of DaVita dialysis delivery systems (specifically all dialysis machines in assigned area)
• Current CPR certification required
• Graduate of DaVita Preceptor University preferred
• Scheduling flexibility and ability to travel within Phoenix AZ up to 50% of time
• Current driver’s license in state of residence and insurable driving record required
• Demonstrated understanding of principles of adult education required
• Experience in teaching the adult learner with sound knowledge of adult learning theory and ability to present material to differing levels of base knowledge from novice to professional (i.e. the ability to change teaching style to accommodate learners’ needs) preferred
• Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required; ability to use the Internet efficiently for research required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita including but not limited to SNAPPY, DUCK, etc. within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here
Follow us on Facebook
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.