This position processes patient insurance information provided by facilities through the patient intake process to complete the patient registration process. This position ensures timely and accurate claims submission for assigned dialysis centers within a geographic region in accordance with company policies and in compliance with federal and state billing regulations.
- Initiate and/or maintain ongoing communication with facilities to ensure timely, accurate receipt of patient insurance coverage information
- Verify patient insurance with payors including eligibility and benefits related to outpatient kidney dialysis
- Update Patient Registration and associated systems accurately and as required
- Coordinate and partner closely with Patient Referral Coordinators (PRC) to obtain required documentation for successful patient registration
- Partner with facility and Insurance Management Team to resolve incomplete registrations
- Resolve patient account errors that cause registration denials
- Help identify process changes to prevent failed registrations
- Determine Coordination of Benefits as required; maintain current patient account information at all times
- Submit internal requests including but not limited to RCUs, SMARTFORMS, PCS Inquiries, SPA Requests, etc. to ensure accurate and timely claims submission to the correct payors
- Complete all ancillary reports and assigned projects within established timeframes
- Maintain confidentiality of all company and patient information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ healthcare reimbursement experience preferred; experience with admissions, billing, and collections required
- Demonstrated knowledge of insurance rules, regulations and Coordination of Benefits for federal, state, and/or managed care payors in multiple states required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.