GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
This position ensures that documents received are prepped and scanned according to department standards into an Imaging Capture system for electronic retention. Position ensures that paper copies of documents are stored following DaVita’s Document Retention Policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & BEHAVIORS
· Compile and prepare documents for entry in the Imaging Capture System.
· Scan documents into system
o Maintain scanner to ensure ongoing functionality
o Ensure image quality
· Consistent, regular, punctual attendance as scheduled
· Commitment to DaVita’s Core Values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, teammates, management, physicians, and/or vendors (Village Service Partners) in everyday performance and interactions
· Self-directed; able to work independently as a member of a high-volume team with an emphasis on quality, facilitate effective team interactions, and to foster a positive work environment; willingness to assist teammates in order to achieve department goals, deadlines and/or Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
o Demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional groups
o Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
o Approachable and open demeanor
o Proactively and promptly respond to customer and teammate needs
· Demonstrated strengths in organizational, follow-through, sound reasoning, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills; strong attention to detail; ability to analyze information quickly and accurately
· Maintain confidentiality of all patient, teammate, and company information in accordance with HIPAA regulations and DaVita policies
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including, but not limited to:
o Work overtime with little or no notice as needed
o Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
o Know, understand, and comply with all department and company policies and procedures including all SOX documentation and compliance practices, teammate guidelines, and employment policies
o Assist other areas within as needed
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Minimum of three (3) months office administrative experience required
· Strong typing, data entry and 10-key skills by touch required
· Basic skills in computer use of software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer required; Intermediate proficiency preferred
· Ability to maintain complete confidentiality and discretion in business relationships and exercise sound business judgment
· Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to successfully perform the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
· DaVita provides reasonable accommodations to enable otherwise qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential Physical and/or Mental functions of a position.
· Moderate noise (business office with computers and printers, light traffic). No required tasks involve greater exposure to blood, body fluids or tissues than would be encountered by a visitor. The normal work routine involves no exposure to blood, body fluids or other hazardous conditions.
· Vision adequate to perform the essential duties/responsibilities of position.
· Ability to lift minimum of 2 pounds to maximum of 15 pounds unassisted
· Able to perform repetitive standing, sitting, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, lifting, and use of full range of body motions
· Ability to hear and interact by phone and in person clearly and efficiently
· Ability to use computer and all peripherals for extended periods of time