The purpose of this position is to supervise JV entity level
accounting functions which are designed to ensure accurate communication of
financial information to our Field customers and JV partners. Key duties include directing and managing
staff who prepare periodic JV financial reports and related analytical
performance reviews. This teammate is
expected to create and manage a high performing staff, participate in the
development and implementation of JV Accounting Team policies and procedures,
and proactively communicate JV performance to the Team’s internal and external
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise financial reporting and partnership accounting performed
by assigned staff. These
- Review of JV entity financial statements including profit and loss
statements, balance sheets and other standard financial disclosures.
- Ensure significant trends, transactions and variances are properly
disclosed and communicated.
- Manage communications such as developing memos, presentation
materials and other documentation in a timely manner which supports our Field
customers and JV partners.
- Lead meetings with Field management and JV partners as necessary.
- Manage General Ledger close functions for assigned JVs such as
account analysis, account reconciliation, trend analysis, and financial
- Manage JV distribution and capital call process which includes the
preparation of JV entity cash flow forecasts and coordination with Field
customers, as applicable.
- Manage projects including developing project scope and objectives,
risk management, ensuring delivery within time frame, project tracking and
documentation, and communication with JV senior analyst, leadership and other
- Utilize general business knowledge to assist operational teammates
with non-routine accounting issues and concerns.
- Develop and implement recommendations to accounting and operational
management, as well as be responsible for day-to-day decisions concerning the
accounting treatment of financial transactions.
- Train, lead and review the work of assigned staff.
- Work as a liaison between staff, various business office management
and Field customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree (Emphasis in Accounting preferred)
- Experience with complex revenue streams
- Prior healthcare industry accounting experience preferred
- Prior supervisor/leadership experience
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with complex general ledger
and supporting systems
- Intermediate Word and PowerPoint skills required; ability to develop
and deliver presentations; advanced MS Excel skills required
- Experience in managing teams in fast paced environment
- Joint Venture Accounting experience preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) preferred
- Performance and behaviors reflect the Mission and Core Values of
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.