love our patients. We think you will, too.
the next step in developing and utilizing your leadership and management skills
to help patients live better lives. This Assistant Hospital Services
Administrator will assist in managing the overall operations for nursing
services and care for our St. Louis Acutes Program. As the Assistant Hospital Services Administrator you will be directly responsible for a team of 15+ non-clinical
teammates. In addition, you will provide administrative support to assure the
safe, therapeutic nursing management of the ESRD (end stage renal disease)
Responsibilities for this Assistant Hospital Services Administrator
include but are not limited to:
- Lead, motivate and mentor a team of nurses
and dialysis technicians to include scheduling, coaching and performance
- Establish relationships with
hospital partners and local nephrologists to facilitate smooth patient flow and
- Daily review of payroll for 15+
- Weekly and monthly review of closing
reports for billing
- Prepare production reports, meeting
agendas and various other miscellaneous reporting as requested
- Conduct monthly audits of clinical
and technical processes to ensure survey readiness for your hospital partners
- On-call rotation
love patient-centered healthcare with real relationships inside a company that
encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture
based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the
- Award-winning education and training across multiple
career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual
and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance
your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering
from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- RN licensure, State of MO
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree in related area highly preferred
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
in dialysis facility preferred
- Current CPR certification
required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- Completed training program
approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS
guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Intermediate computer skills in
MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita
clinical and business applications required within 90 days
- Passion for making a difference
in people's lives
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.