Be different. Do what you love.
The Clinical Services Specialist will be both an educator and a quality outcomes specialist covering specific regions for DaVita. Key responsibilities will include development, review, and roll out of clinical policies and education materials; implementation and monitoring of plans to meet facility goals; and sharing best practices that support quality management programs. Additional duties may include assisting in preceptor training programs and training teammates, management, and patients.
This position will be based out of home office, and requires travel up to 75% of the time depending on business needs. The travel required is mainly day travel with limited overnights when required.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as an Clinical Services Specialist:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current RN license in state of practice required
- Minimum of 3 years (5 years preferred) of nephrology experience required
- Bachelor's degree in associated field preferred
- Flexibility in scheduling and ability to travel up to 75% of the time depending on business needs - mainly day travel with limited overnights.
- Current driver's license in state of residence and insurable driving record required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Experience in researching, updating, and maintaining clinical policies and procedures preferred
- Experience in teaching the adult learner strongly preferred with demonstrated ability to communicate technical/medical information in lay terms as necessary
- CNN or CDN, Bonent certification within one year of hire or position change
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.