At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
VASCULAR ACCESS MANAGER ROLE PURPOSE:
Primary source of Vascular Access information and care coordination for designated facility(ies)
Focus Vascular Access Care and Management to increase Access longevity
Maintains Vascular Access Data, to assure tracking and trending of optimum dialysis therapy is obtained from Vascular Accesses
Provides leadership and communication to assure Vascular Access Planning for current and future accesses
SUMMARY OF BASIC ROLE:
Collection of accurate and complete Vascular Access Data.
Coordination of the Care and Management of the Assigned Facility(ies) Patients’ Vascular Accesses.
Communication and Collaboration with Interdisciplinary Team to improve Vascular Access-Related outcomes for DaVita’s Hemodialysis Patients.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
ESSENTIAL BEHAVIORS, SKILLS AND ATTITUDES REQUIRED FOR SUCCESS IN THIS POSITION:
- Commitment to DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Demonstrated commitment to Continuous Quality Improvement required
- Demonstrated commitment to facilitating and mentoring clinical behavior changes required
- Excellent data, organizational, and oral and written communication skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a member of a team to build positive relationships and foster a positive work environment
Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position.
Ability to understand clinical/medical vocabulary most commonly written or spoken in English.
Vision adequate to perform essential duties and responsibilities of position.
- Physical requirements can vary. These must be reviewed with management. However, in general, the position requires the following physical activities:
- Ability to lift minimum of 10 pounds to a maximum of 25 pounds unassisted and able to perform extended periods of sitting with some standing, stooping, walking, stretching, reaching, and moderate range of body motions.
- Ability to use computer and peripherals for extended periods of time
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply. a
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.