GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The Credentialing Data Analyst will gather and analyze practitioner data
from multiple sources to extract trends, business insights, and statistics into
comprehensive reports and interpretations. Performs functions of the
credentialing and recredentialing process by processing applications for
Physicians, Renal Fellows, and Allied Health Professionals. Credentials
providers according to all Credentialing Policies and Procedures, Medical Staff
Bylaws Rules and Regulations, and Federal and State regulatory requirements.
Works with various departments and clinic personnel as a resource for
credentialing data and processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize, prioritize, and project manage requests from
management and cross-functional teams
- Reporting and extracting data for various reports and
- eCred database maintenance
- Initiating database improvement
- Develop and maintain standards for database integrity and
- Manages communication processes with other teams regarding
- Maintain and track Medical Director Board Certification
- Provide support and backup to credentialing process as
Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Experience: 2-4 Years
- Associate’s Degree or Apprenticeship
- Bachelor’s Degree
- SQL Query Writing Experience, Required
- Crystal Reports Experience, Required
- Excellent computer skills including Excel, Word, Adobe PDF,
- Excellent communication and customer service skills,
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using
- Knowledge of MSOW credentialing software a plus, Preferred
- Strong project and time management skills with ability to
multi-task and manage multiple projects to closure, Required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.