<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Manager of Analytics at Davita.
The Manager of Clinical and Operational Analytics will work as part of a highly strategic and crucial team that supports DaVita’s inpatient dialysis patients and field operations. This individual is a key member of the team that is responsible for all aspects of clinical reporting, operational analytics, and statistical analysis.
This role has three primary responsibilities:
1) Drive process from beginning to end to solve complex clinical and operational problems using sophisticated statistical and logical analyses along with data visualization,
2) Manage all team clinical reporting activities,
3) Ad hoc analyses as requested.
The Manager of Clinical and Operational Analytics must be able to work successfully with cross-functional teams and provide insights to executives across departments. The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive:
- Work collaboratively with the Hospital Services Clinical and Operations teams, Clinical Support Specialists, the Clinical Enterprise, and IT teams to drive analytics projects from start to completion.
- Work collaboratively with data analysts, clinicians, and operators to identify opportunities to add value through advanced analytics.
- Integrate disparate data sets, conduct exploratory analysis, and produce actionable insights for clinical and operational intervention.
- Help drive the development of next-generation reporting and business intelligence tools, working closely with internal teammates and external vendors.
- Storyboard, stress test, and articulate arguments to key decision-makers.
- Enhance data visualization capabilities to communicate findings from complex analyses.
- Ad Hoc clinical, operational and financial projects as needed
- Serve as an in-house data expert and teach data science techniques to fellow teammates.
- Commit to continued professional growth and development as well as ensure and contribute to the growth and development of the team’s junior personnel.
- Direct management of team’s clinical data analyst.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum three years of experience integrating disparate data sets and producing statistical analyses using SAS, SPSS, R, Angoss or other programs
- Experience with SQL and managing relational databases for regular and ad hoc reporting
- Database maintenance including custom views and tables
- Healthcare experience is a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.