This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager or VillageHealth Nurse position is for the New Jersey area and is a field based position. This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager will round at our DaVita facilities within the Paterson, Fair Lawn and Millburn markets.
This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care while minimizing fragmentation of the healthcare delivery system for ESRD and CKD patients.
This Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager position provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams, the community, and Regional Operations Manager.
NOTE: The Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager position can be telephonic based, field based, or a combination of both telephonic and field. Field based positions require home offices and travel to dialysis centers in designated geographic area.
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Qualifications for the Shining Star for our Registered Nurse- RN Case Manager or VillageHealth Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice required
- Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in clinical nursing required
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in renal nursing or case management/home health preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness in change agent role
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of CQI techniques
- Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) a plus
- Current CPR certification required
- Ability to modify personal practice patterns to adapt to new / electronic processes and increased productivity expectations as it pertains to Capella implementation
- Current driver’s license in state employed with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Functional proficiency with DaVita specific clinical software programs, including Capella, required within 90 days of employment
- Home office with internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita
makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience,
and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment
substance abuse testing and background verification checks.