Regional Operations Director
DaVita is dynamic, growing and entrepreneurial. We are seeking an ambitious, experienced leader to guide the regional operations for a chronic care clinical division. Clinical services in this region are provided onsite and via home-based dialysis. This role will report to the Division Vice President and drive all aspects of the Operating business: team development, clinical outcomes, financial management and ongoing growth in a way that honors our seven Core Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Complete accountability for $30M revenue, 12 clinics and 130 teammates, including 8 direct reports
- Develop and implement strategic planning initiatives that maximize the region’s clinical care and growth potential
- Lead and focus on total team development, from managerial to direct clinical roles. Your direct reports and front line clinical staff will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure quality and compliant patient care.
- Lead team to strive for the nation's leading clinical outcomes, continuously improving year after year.
- Address top growth priorities, provide due diligence, cultivate physician and ongoing hospital relationships
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to be the role model for American Healthcare
- Proven success engaging / relationship building with medical directors and physician groups
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Proven experience leading a large, high performing team
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate local travel
- Philosophies that align with our core values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done" and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn more.
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.