1. Identifying Needs
· Desire/ability to connect enterprise strategy with the team’s projects.
· Know what publicly reported or internal data is available.
· Identify opportunities to use data to inform decisions.
· Keep apprised of relevant developments within the healthcare industry.
· Ask questions to clarify a requestor’s specific analytical needs.
2. Get Data
· Retrieve data from a relational database (e.g. SQL or Access).
· Navigate and retrieve data from Salesforce.
· Develop processes to keep recurrently used data up-to-date.
· Work with legal and compliance resources to fulfill data requests.
3. Analyze Data
· Weigh costs and benefits of different analytical approaches.
· Understand and apply basic statistics.
· Leverage Excel to answer questions—using formulas, PivotTables, and/or Macros.
· Leverage advanced analytic tools (e.g. SPSS, Python, Tableau, Looker).
· Development repeatable analytics process to support recurring needs.
4. Synthesize and Report Out
· Build and maintain VP-level reports and scorecards.
· Develop and conduct VP-level presentations (using PowerPoint).
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.