Friendly, energetic, and organized person with general accounting experience needed to provide support for the Tax Department. This full time job will require overtime during certain busy times during the year. The ideal candidate for this will be someone who is a self-starter, detail-oriented, highly dependable, and has the ability to work well within a team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under direct supervision:
- General administrative tasks including assembling and proofing reports
- Maintain Sharepoint file-sharing website
- Input data into tax preparation software
- Assist in organizing and maintaining tax files on various tax projects
- Conduct data mining from our accounting systems and prepare spreadsheets for analysis
- Organize, maintain, and update information in spreadsheet or database format
- May assist in preparation or processing of tax filings and supporting documents
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum high school diploma or demonstrated equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an accounting related field such as audit, bookkeeping, or general ledger
- Experience working in a professional office environment
- Intermediate Word and Excel skills; Must be able to effectively construct and maintain spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Oracle software is a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.