ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Review and approve Medicare bad debt adjustment logs; audit Medicare bad debts write-off requests to ensure reviews are complete before writing off bad debts
- Prepare monthly audit result reports
- Key and balance Medicare Bad Debt adjustments
- Prepare daily and monthly Medicare Bad Debt team reports
- Report monthly statistics on Patient Financial Evaluation transactions
- Identify training opportunities and provide feedback to leadership and teammates on training opportunities
- Track team productivity
- Work with Revenue Operations and department teammates as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, safety and security policies, and department or company procedures
- Report any workplace injury to a member of the Management team or People Services immediately
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
(Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in Accounts Receivable required demonstrating:
- Experience reviewing Remittance Advice for payment and eligibility information
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; basic PowerPoint proficiency preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.