Are you the type of person who is invigorated by getting to the root of a problem and developing tracking methods for new processes? Do you love data and are skilled at identifying trend and key areas of opportunity? As a Data Analyst, your contributions will enable the DaVita Village to give life to our patients and that fuels our teammates to strive for ever greater results.
Here's what you can expect as a Data Analyst at DaVita:
The Compliance Data Analyst reports to the Compliance Manager and is primarily responsible for maintaining the Compliance Training program. This role supports and assists the Compliance Manager in coordinating and monitoring compliance related activities to ensure that the practices, procedures and policies comply with federal and state rules and regulations, company policies and guidelines.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Primary focus:
- Maintain the company's Compliance Training program
- Collect data, analyze and summarize performance metrics and trends to upper management
- Perform routine audits to verify accuracy of data, metrics and processes
- Identify complex problems, review related information, evaluate and implement solutions
- Effectively communicate requirements, tasks and/or project status to all levels of teammates
- Provide customer service support to new teammates via email, phone and the case management system
- Follow up with teammates and managers throughout the Village to ensure timely compliance training completion
- Serve as an administrator for the company's learning management system (LMS) and other applications that support the compliance program
- Project manage or assist with various compliance program initiatives, including development and implementation of new processes
- Develop and maintain project plans that include objectives, milestones and action items
- Develop and maintain detailed documentation of new and existing processes
- Maintain appropriate confidentiality with personal and sensitive data
- Commitment to DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions
- Perform other related duties as required
Travel required: up to 10%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
- Minimum of one year's experience in business operations, including customer service and some project management required
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal, required; ability to interact positively and professionally with teammates at various levels across the company
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook required;
- Skills in Microsoft Excel include, but are not limited to, experience analyzing large data sets using VLookup, pivot tables, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft Access or other data mining tools (i.e. SQL, VBA, Tableau or similar software) a plus
- Ability to audit data to verify accuracy and identify errors with a high attention to detail is required
- Experience applying logic to solve complex issues with high volume data sets preferred
- Demonstrated strength in time management and organization required; Ability to respond to urgent requests, prioritize appropriately, manage multiple projects at one time and meet deadlines
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills; ability to identify an issue, propose a resolution and rectify in a timely manner
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, owning projects and delegating tasks as appropriate
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.