The ideal candidate for this career opportunity will be a quick-learner, ambitious and ready to learn. The person in this position will have a strong sense of "team" and have the keen ability to work well with others. Basic requirements are a Bachelor's Degree (we need to be able to tell you like numbers!), some work experience (this includes internship experience), intermediate to advance proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Here's what you can expect as a Private Pay Strategy Analyst at DaVita:
Team Torchlight builds and implements strategies to grow and retain revenue in a quickly-evolving healthcare landscape. The Analyst will play an instrumental role in driving core DaVita strategy and profitability. He/she will support the team in identifying opportunities and risks and implementing corresponding strategies tied to healthcare reform, integrated healthcare delivery, and evolving insurance options. The Analyst will work closely with senior leadership and stakeholders across the organization to develop and refine strategies that he/she will be responsible for implementing to drive long-term outcomes for the company and our patients.
The Analyst will join a team of highly motivated individuals with previous leadership experience from Bain, McKinsey, BCG and various investment banks, as well as clinical expertise. The individual is expected to independently lead projects across a variety of topics, interfacing directly with senior executives across the Village. Through their work, he/she will gain a strong understanding of the business and significant exposure to senior leaders, positioning them well for future opportunities within strategy or elsewhere in the DaVita Village.
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes supporting processes for accounting for center and divisional revenue review, accounts receivable, cash and related transaction analysis, account reconciliation and preparing financial reports for corporate and field operations management, and joint venture partners, as well as internal and external audit agencies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Quickly learn drivers of company revenue and impact of macro landscape on short- and long-term business opportunities
- Understand cause and effect relationships between changes in healthcare policy and delivery and company revenue, and develop strategies to address various healthcare evolution scenarios
- Provide thought leadership and analytical and strategic guidance to an analyst team, other departmental leaders, field teammates, and senior leadership across the organization
- Generate ideas to identify root causes/roadblocks to revenue growth and develop new insights and strategies to pursue
- Build relationships across teams to validate and pursue strategies
- Influence change and drive results through effective written and oral communication across all levels of the organization, particularly senior leadership
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
The ideal candidate will have strong strategic and analytical experience, and will closely reflect the attributes mentioned below:
- Experience in consulting, investment banking, or similar OR deep experience in healthcare strategy for a payor or provider, and/or a relevant degree (e.g. MPH, MHA, MBA)
- Additional success factors
- Strong, proven ability to “get stuff done” across multiple constituents within an organization
- Track record of developing innovative insights/identifying opportunities and then implementing them
- Ability to engage directly with senior level executives (e.g., CEO, COO, President)
- Strong influencing skills; track record of successful relationship development and ability to quickly build credibility and gain the confidence of individuals at all levels
- Strong sense of accountability; passion for owning projects and driving them to completion
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and be a key player in driving change
- Ability to effectively drive multiple projects
- Strong desire to manage, develop and mentor other teammates
- Ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to allocate resources and execute
- A consensus building, upbeat team contributor and thought leader
- Creative and proactive thinker; a combination of innovative thinking and the ability to question the status quo to generate “outside the box” analytics and strategy
- Passion for healthcare
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.